Tackling Design Challenges for Hypersonic Vehicles Antenna Systems
The resurgence in hypersonic technology highlights the need to simulate complex systems using computer simulations. Given the extreme costs of flight testing and the limited capabilities of ground-based wind tunnels, computer simulation is a key enabling technology to stay ahead in the design and analysis of hypersonic vehicles.
Computer simulation provides competitive advantages for the design of hypersonic vehicles, including:
- Predicting the aerothermodynamic environment
- Design of the cooling and thermal protection systems
- Analysis of airframe structural integrity
- Lifting of sensors
- Forecasting communication degradation and blackout
In this webinar, we'll present the concept of the hypersonic digital twin and a set of recent CFD validations that support the digital twin.
Speakers: Valerio Viti, PhD – Lead Application Engineer / Scott Marinus – Senior Application Engineer / Jeff Tharp, PhD – Principal Application Engineer / Craig Miller, PhD – Principal Application Engineer
What Attendees Will Learn
- Grasp the concept of the hypersonic digital twin
- Discover recent CFD validations that support the digital twin