Integrating BMS with Battery Pack to Accelerate xEVs development
About this Webinar
Battery packs and battery management systems (BMS) are key components in the electric vehicle/hybrid electric vehicle (EV/HEV) development process. Designing a highly efficient and cost-effective battery system is challenging. It is "a true multiphysics problem," which requires precise attribute balancing across disciplines such as electrochemistry, battery thermal, BMS integration, etc. All these attributes are interconnected, creating dependency across departments, which makes it more challenging to reach the goal of "efficient and robust battery system development."
Ansys’ comprehensive solution for robust, efficient battery pack and BMS design enables CFD specialists and BMS developers (embedded software developers) to use the same platform and exchange information to identify issues early in the product design stage and accelerate development.
Speaker: Raghavendra Bhat, Tushit Desai
What Attendees Will Learn
- Key challenges to battery pack and BMS design
- Battery cell characterization through HPPC Data
- Battery pack thermal analysis, developing the pack behavioral model
- Battery management system design
- Integrating the pack behavioral model with the BMS system
Who should attend?
- R&D Engineers/Managers
- Product Development Engineers/Managers
- Design Engineers/Managers
- Test Engineers/Managers
- Solution and Technology Architects