Bridging the Gaps in Safety-Critical Product Development
Designing complex cyber-physical systems not only requires a significant number of specialized stakeholders, but also efficient collaboration during development and verification activities. With some teams working remotely around the globe, there may be gaps in communications, locations or tools that must be overcome to deliver the expected product in time and on budget, while being compliant with functional safety regulations.
In this webinar, Ansys and Jama Software demonstrate how you can bridge the gaps by integrating a modern product development platform, such as Jama Connect, and a model-based embedded software tool, such as Ansys SCADE. From high-level requirements to V&V activities to implementation, this enables you to share a single source of truth that provides value to all stakeholders and facilitates alignment across teams.
Learn how to:
- Design a product from stakeholder requirements to implementation according to safety standards like DO178-C or ISO 26262
- Move from natural language requirements to formalized implementation with a high level of automation and using appropriate guidelines
- Manage end-to-end traceability from requirements to tests and code that provides transparency to practitioners and management
- Francois Xavier Dormoy, Senior Product Manager, Ansys
- Michael Jastram, Senior Solutions Architect, Jama Software
ANSYS, Inc., together with its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Ansys”), and Jama Software are collaborating to provide you the content detailed on this page (the “Content”). If you register for the Content and provide your personal information, please know that you submit your personal information to Ansys and Jama Software. Ansys and Jama Software will use such personal information to deliver the Content to you and send you communications and related information regarding the Content. If you do not wish to receive these communications or submit your personal information as outlined above, please do not sign-up. For more information on Ansys’s privacy practices, please see the Ansys Privacy Notice. Please know, Jama Software is not affiliated with Ansys and operates by its own privacy practices, which can be found here.