Ansys 2021 R2: Hypersonic and High-Speed Flows Update
This webinar will highlight the major advancements for hypersonic and high-speed flow computational fluid dynamics (CFD) applications in Ansys 2021 R2, including:
- Up to 5X speed-ups for high-speed flows to Mach 30 and above, with improved treatment of reaction sources in the density-based solver.
- Built-in thermodynamic non-equilibrium effects.
- NASA-9 coefficient material properties.
- Partial slip-wall model for rarefied flows.
- A new built-in workflow for wall recession to model surface ablation.
Speaker: Valerio Viti, Lead Application Engineer, Ansys