Ansys 2021 R2: Ansys Fluent Update
This webinar will highlight the major advancements in Ansys Fluent, including:
- Up to 5X speed ups for high-speed flows to Mach 30 and above, with improved treatment of reaction sources in the density-based solver.
- A new built-in workflow for wall recession to model surface ablation.
- 70% cell count reductions with mesh adaption for combustion and multiphase applications
- Combustion enhancements for better NOx and CO prediction.
- Hydrogen and hydrogen blend mechanism validation.
- Productivity enhancements for meshing and post-processing.
Speaker: Mike Tooley, Lead Product Manager, Ansys