Ansys 2021 R1: What’s New in Ansys SPEOS
Learn about new features in Ansys SPEOS in our latest release, Ansys 2021 R1, including a scanning/rotation lidar sensor, enhanced capabilities of SPEOS live preview, a signaling grid for automotive lamp regulation check and more.
In Ansys 2021 R1, Ansys SPEOS has many new features and improved response time to enhance the user’s scope of work. In this webinar we demonstrate some of these features, such as:
- A scanning/rotation lidar sensor
- Enhanced capabilities of SPEOS live preview, which lets you visualize simulation results with a GPU-based live preview without running the full simulation
- A signaling grid for automotive lamp regulation check
Join us to learn about these new features and more.
What attendees will learn:
- Scanning/Rotation lidar sensor
- Enhanced SPEOS Live preview
- HDR 10 screen support for VR lab
- Automotive lamp regulation check enhancement
- Other new features added for enhanced simulation performance and user experience.
Speaker: Pratap Yelamanchili , Senior Application Engineer