ANSYS SPEOS lets you see optical simulation in a new light
Experience light simulation for optical system optimization and validation within a multiphysics environment. SPEOS offers:
An intuitive and comprehensive user interface.
Enhanced productivity with use of GPUs for simulation previews.
Easy access to the ANSYS multiphysics ecosystem.
Easily solve complex optical problems
ANSYS physics-based imaging, photonics and illumination software streamlines the design process, so you can better understand how your product will look and operate under real-world lighting and usage conditions. For example, you can virtually assess the performance of a smart automotive headlight within a dynamic driving scenario, rather than building and testing costly physical prototypes. Whether you are designing a TV screen, street lighting network, smart headlight, head-up display or interior mood lighting in an automobile, ANSYS optical simulation software helps you make your design more efficient and appealing.
Visual appearance for perceived quality
When customers evaluate your products, the overall look and details can make the difference. ANSYS optical software lets you simulate light interactions with materials so you can see how your product will appear in real-world conditions. Create the best “visual signature” for your product using simulation to see “eye to eye” with your customers.
Optical sensors for autonomous vehicles
Optical sensors are the eyes of any intelligent system. ANSYS physics-based simulations can help you assess raw signals from camera and lidar systems in their operating environments. You can post-process the simulated data to optimize sensor layout on vehicles in dynamic driving conditions.
Safran Aerosystems — Aeronautic Lighting Systems
Safran Aerosystems designs and validates exterior aircraft lighting of the future with Ansys optical simulation.
- Case Studies
- SAFRAN Aerosystems - Design and Validation of Aeronautic Lighting Systems
- Ansys + Lite-On Technologies
- ALMECO Group - Presenting a Smart Virtual Reality Experience for Lighting
- ANSYS OPTIS & Quintessence Yachts: Using Virtual Reality as a Highly Reliable Marketing Tool
- Bentley Reinvents the Design of Future Vehicles With Virtual Reality
- Ansys + CEVT
- White Papers
- How to Design, Optimize and Validate Safe Laser Headlamps Through Virtual Experimentation
- An Integrated Simulation Platform to Validate Autonomous Vehicle Safety
- Ansys SPEOS: Illuminating the Possibilities
- Towards Smarter Aircraft Interfaces With Virtual Reality
- Managing Changing Quality Needs in Automotive and Consumer Product Industries
SPEOS is a comprehensive lighting and illumination software for the design, optimization, visualization and validation of any optical system.Learn More
VRXPERIENCE is a real-time and interactive platform to create, test and experience your product or system in real-world conditions, virtually.Learn More
OPTICAL MEASUREMENT DEVICES (OMD) measure and directly assign measured materials inside your virtual mockup.Learn More