Ansys SPEOS empowers you to predict your product’s illumination and optical performance, enabling you to substantially reduce prototyping time and costs while improving your product’s efficiency. Helping you design and optimize your optical system quickly and easily, SPEOS combines lighting performance modeling with extensive, dedicated libraries and optimization capabilities.
In this webinar series, we will showcase how you can leverage SPEOS for powering dynamic new lighting advancements and use Ansys SPEOS to design, validate and optimize your automotive optical components. Additionally, we will highlight how SPEOS’ physics-based light simulations will streamline your design process for developing consumer electrical goods.
Webinars On Demand
Real-time Optical Simulation for Reliable and Innovative Automotive Lighting Designs
From lighting to sensors to vision, optical components are playing a crucial role in vehicle safety and comfort. Validated against CIE 171:2006, Ansys SPEOS is used by automotive engineers to design, validate and optimize their optical components. Attend this webinar to learn how SPEOS predicts the illumination and optical performance of systems, for both interior and exterior lighting, to help engineers reduce development time and costs while improving their product’s accuracy.
- Learn how to improve exterior lighting to enhance driver safety and visual comfort.
- Understand how SPEOS supports advanced and high-end interior lighting component development.
- Discover how SPEOS helps determine key visual aspects, analyze reflections and enhance visibility.
- Explore how SPEOS highlights the driver’s head-up display (HUD) system from the driver’s viewpoint.
- Learn how SPEOS assesses camera and LIDAR raw signals in an integrated environment, applies electronic post-processing and evaluates sensor layouts.
- Receive expert insights on how SPEOS’ optical library improves the realism and accuracy of physics-based simulation modeling for autonomous driving.
Create a Winning User Experience Through Differentiated Designs Using Optical Simulation
This webinar showcases how Ansys SPEOS’ physics-based light simulations will streamline your design process, enabling you to better understand how your product will perform in real-world lighting and usage conditions.
- Learn how to assess light study (luminance/uniformity) and your product’s perceived quality.
- Discover how SPEOS’ turnkey features enable you to easily and quickly design complex optical components.
- Understand how to run photometric and colorimetric analyses.
- Learn how SPEOS will help speed your time to market, radically reduce your physical prototyping and slash your development time.
Creating Innovative Lighting Solutions with Advanced Optical Simulation
This impactful webinar provides you with a comprehensive look at the many ways you can leverage Ansys SPEOS to measure and quantify light by simulating lighting material and design interaction. We will analyze SPEOS’ latest features that stretch the limits of lighting simulation, empowering you to quickly and efficiently model many types of lighting variations to optimize your product’s lighting system performance.
Additionally, we will discuss how SPEOS’ physics-based simulations will streamline your design process, enabling you to better understand how your product will operate in real-world lighting and usage conditions. This helps you create lighting that drives efficient energy and materials use, develop intelligent lighting to deliver optimal user experiences and move towards sustainable lighting to develop long-lasting solutions.
This webinar also spotlights how SPEOS will help you design new lighting systems with the highest quality and efficiency, satisfying the needs of the global market and using eco-friendly products.
- Discover how to simulate and validate a lighting device’s integration into specified environments by considering multiphysics behavior – thermal, optical, mechanical and electronics.
- Understand how to optimize the shape and the number of your luminaires’ components.
- Explore how SPEOS helps you virtually validate if your luminaire meets regulations and determine how to customize your luminaire on a per-project basis.
- Learn how SPEOS will speed your time to market, radically reduce your physical prototyping and slash your development time.