Manufacturing enterprises face restricted substances challenges at every level.
From executives concerned with corporate liability substance compliance to engineers making practical materials choices, you need a new way to respond.
- Avoid business risk due to restricted substance regulations such as REACH — including multimillion-dollar costs, delays and reputational damage.
- Base decisions on robust data about the materials and specifications that drive use of restricted substances.
- Analyze your materials, processes and specifications to eliminate risk upfront.
- Consider substance compliance during design, where making changes costs the least for the most impact.
- Enable fast risk assessment for your existing products as regulations change.