ANSYS at Formnext 2019
Formnext is the leading global exhibition and conference on additive manufacturing (AM) and the next generation of intelligent industrial production.
We will be featuring ANSYS Additive Solutions, a comprehensive and scalable software solution which minimizes the risks of additive manufacturing and ensures high quality, certifiable parts. Unique additive manufactured showpieces designed using Additive Solutions in cooperation with Rheinmetall and Rosswag will be on display.
Benefits of Additive Solutions:
- “First-time right” part manufacturing in metal AM ensures a shorter time-to-market and leads to significant cost reductions.
- Microstructure and physical property prediction leads to high-integrity parts and easier qualification.
- CAD modeling, STL file repairs and build file generation are included.
- Everything from topology optimization to DfAM to print simulation is available within the ANSYS environment.
- Reverse engineering components from 3D scan data is possible.
- Consolidating, controlling and sharing AM data across your organization is fast and easy.
ANSYS Additive Solutions: A game-changing simulation technology for AM process optimizationThursday, 21st November 2019, at 11:15-11:30 AM
Join us at the TCT Introducing Stage in Hall 11 for a presentation by Brent Stucker, director of software development at ANSYS, on the ways Additive Solution can revolutionize you AM processes for first-time success.
Meet ANSYS Experts
The following ANSYS expert personnel, among others, will be available for discussions at our booth:
- Brent Stucker, Director of Additive Manufacturing
- Chris Robinson, Senior Manager Additive Software Development
- Jon Ginn, Principal Project Manager
- Nilay Parikh, Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Richard Mitchell, Principal Product Manager, Mechanical
- Sakthivel Arumugam, Product Manager, Additive Manufacturing
We will be happy to have you drop by any time to discuss your AM simulation challenges with these knowledgeable members of the ANSYS team.