Discover how ANSYS Autonomy speeds autonomous vehicle development at embedded world 2020
The race is on to develop transformational technologies that will shape the future of mobility. As a global simulation leader, ANSYS is trusted by over 10,000 customers, including most Fortune 500 companies, to provide state-of-the-art simulation solution software and unmatched implementation expertise. Our cutting-edge engineering tools are relied upon to execute complex autonomous vehicle, electrification and digital twin initiatives.
Visit ANSYS at embedded world to experience ANSYS Autonomy in action. See firsthand how you can:
- Demonstrate the safety and security of your critical autonomous vehicle systems: Virtually test drive — or fly — the billions of required miles to accurately analyze and perfect sensor, electronics and software performance. Watch Video
- Validate AV Perception Software with SCADE Vision: ANSYS SCADE Vision automates perception software testing for autonomous vehicles, using data analytics and unlabeled data to reveal weaknesses and fragilities in the perception system under test. Watch this video to see what SCADE Vision “sees” while driving through virtual city streets. Watch Video
We look forward to meeting you at embedded world 2020!
We invite you to schedule a meeting to view some of ANSYS’ newest embedded software capabilities and learn hands-on during our in-booth demonstrations.
- Tuesday, February 25, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 26, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 27, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
ANSYS Twin Builder
Across nearly every industry, ANSYS Twin Builder enables users from the top line to the bottom line to ensure seamless preventive maintenance for deployed field assets while driving the development of new business models and speeding new product design.
ANSYS Twin Builder helps equipment operators develop a virtual representation — a digital twin — of machines that is key for monitoring performance and maintenance needs, radically enhancing machine sustainability and productivity.
An Easy and Accessible Approach to Digital Twins
ANSYS Twin Builder offers a comprehensive simulation-based tool that allows manufacturers to quickly and easily build, validate and deploy digital twins.
With ANSYS Twin Builder, you can:
- Build the twin — reuse engineering know-how to build accurate virtual product replicas.
- Validate the twin — validate and optimize a twin model.
- Deploy the twin — connect and deploy to supported Industrial Internet of Things platforms.
ANSYS Twin Builder is the first software solution to automate the connection of a digital twin to an operational asset. Once the connection is made, maintenance costs can be reduced by up to 20% over the product’s lifetime. Watch Video
Join us at embedded world conference 2020 for the following presentations:
Safety-Critical Application Development for Multicore Platform with ANSYS SCADE
Wednesday, February 26, 2:30 – 3:00 p.m.,
Session 6.3 II, Exhibition Center, NCC East
Xavier Fornari, Lead Product Manager, ANSYS
Making the Cockpit of the Future a Reality — via Optimized Human Machine Interfaces
Thursday, February 27, 10:00 – 10:30 a.m.,
Session 9.1 I, Exhibition Center, NCC East
Vincent Rossignol, Program Manager , ANSYS
Lionel Bennes, Product Manager , ANSYS