ANSYS Cloud Seminars
In collaboration with Microsoft Azure, ANSYS has developed and launched an all new cloud solution — ANSYS Cloud. Join us for a half-day seminar to learn how ANSYS Cloud provides easy and instantaneous access to on-demand HPC in the cloud directly from within ANSYS Mechanical and ANSYS Fluent.
ANSYS Cloud delivers the speed, power and compute capacity of cloud computing directly to your desktop — when and where you need it. You can run larger, more complex and more accurate simulations to gain more insight into your product — or you can evaluate more design variations to find the optimal design without long hardware/software procurement and deployment delays.
Now your business does not need additional investment in hardware or a business relationship with third-party cloud vendors to scale up your engineering simulations. With ANSYS Cloud, the hardware is preconfigured and highly optimized for ANSYS solvers to give you optimal speed and cost.
Note: All seminar attendees will be eligible for a 30-day FREE trial to run either ANSYS Mechanical or ANSYS Fluent simulations on the Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure.
Register for the event at the location closest to you. Seating is limited, so REGISTER NOW!
|There are no upcoming events at this time.
Please check back in the future for more upcoming events.
In the meantime, you can view the Cloud launch webinar
for further information on ANSYS Cloud
In this seminar you will hear from simulation and HPC experts at ANSYS and Microsoft. You will see a live product demonstration and learn how you can:
- Solve your ANSYS simulations in the cloud without the burden of configuring the cloud environment, installing licenses or engaging a cloud provider.
- Access the hardware and software you need, when you need it — pay only for what you use.
- Interactively monitor job progress from anywhere — via your desktop application or a web portal on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Inspect and validate your simulation results while they are in the cloud from anywhere, on any device, via a web browser.
- Easily share simulation files with peers or ANSYS Support.
This seminar is designed for Mechanical and Fluent users and engineering and information technology (IT) managers.
|9:30 AM – 10 AM||Registration|
|10 AM – 10:30 AM||ANSYS Cloud: An Overview|
|10:30 AM – 11AM||ANSYS Cloud: Live Demo|
|11 AM - 11:15 AM||Networking Break|
|11:15 AM - 11:45 AM||Microsoft Azure Presentation|
|11:45 AM - 12:15 PM||Networking Lunch|
|12:15 PM - 1:15 PM||Hands-on Workshop|
|1:15 PM - 1:30 PM||Closing Remarks|
|1:30 PM - 2 PM||Tour of Microsoft Technology Center (only available at a few locations)|