Mobile and Wearable Tech
Engineers designing wearable electronics and mobile computing products need to optimize form-factor, performance, and battery life while delivering a compelling user experience.
To be successful, they need to address the challenges posed by lower power budgets, miniaturization as well as integration of functionality across hardware, software, and mechanical subsystems.
ANSYS simulation software allows you to design robust mobile computing and wearable technology products. You can accurately predict and optimize power consumption, enhance power and signal integrity, and simulate multiple antenna configurations to quickly converge on the best solution. The software also enables you to reduce EMI/EMC issues by speeding the analysis of thermomechanical stress in conjunction with electromagnetics.
- I Hear You - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V9 I1
- Wired into Health - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V10 I2
- Making Sensors for the IoT - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V10 I2
- No More Dropped Calls - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V2 I3
- Keeping Cool in the Field - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V3 I1
- Staying Cool with ANSYS Icepak - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V3 I2
- Hot Topics: High-Capacity Hard Disks - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V3 I2
- Avoiding the Perils of Electromagnetic Interference - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V4 I1