This course is made of 4 modules and will deal with the role and the management of simulation data in the product development process.
During this course, you will:
- See how products are developed in the product development process and understand how the role of Computer Aided Engineering is playing in this process.
- Discover how engineering simulation can enhance product development and the key facts to consider maximizing value of engineering simulation.
- Dig deeper to understanding the simulation and the role that is playing in our life today, by listing the benefits of simulation and going through its different steps and trade-offs in a detailed example.
- Explain the correlation between the Product Life cycle Management and the product development life cycle.
- See the terminologies used in PLM, explain the impact of PLM in various disciplines in an organization including CAE.
- State the benefits and challenges of PLM and explain the correlation between PLM and Simulation Process and Data Management (SPDM).
- Discuss necessary concepts of a SPDM solution by reviewing some of the challenges that were mentioned earlier.
- Come to conclusions concerning the required high-level specifications of a SPDM platform.
- Deepen our understanding by digging into two use cases that are of representative nature.
- Look at some key benefits and how they can impact companies and their business performance, resulting in you being able to explain how companies operate today and how they can improve by adopting a SPDM solution.
Any simulation or Product Lifecycle Management user who wants to understand the importance of the simulation in the product development cycle and the importance of a simulation process and data management software to manage the simulation data.
Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Complete a class on your own schedule at your own pace. Scope is equivalent to Instructor led classes. Includes video lecture, workshops and input files. All our Self-Paced video courses are only available with an Ansys Learning Hub subscription. Register for a subscription using the tab below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.