Ansys SCADE Suite is a software design product line for embedded control software modeling, verification and code generation. Ansys SCADE Suite provides a user-friendly and intuitive model-based environment for software engineers.
This course is an introduction to the Ansys SCADE Suite environment. You will learn how to create a complete project starting from modeling, traceability, simulation, report generation, down to C or Ada code generation with the SCADE Suite KCG code generator and final integration.
- Introduction to SCADE Suite and its formally-defined Scade language
- SCADE Suite user interface overview
- Writing programs with logic and control flow (SCADE state machines)
- Usage of SCADE libraries
- Requirements traceability management
- SCADE Suite simulation and model debugging
- Report generation with SCADE LifeCycle Reporter
- Imported code
- Code generation and integration
- Metrics Computation and Rule Checker
- Best practices including architecture, libraries, specialization, parameterization
- Connection to external tools with FMI
Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.