Systematic Cybersecurity Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment
The digital revolution has given transportation companies and consumers a host of new features and benefits, introducing significant complexities in concert with unprecedented connectivity that leaves vehicles vulnerable to cyberattack. To safeguard these systems, engineers must consider a dizzying array of components and interconnected systems to identify any vulnerabilities.
Traditional workflows and outdated tools will not be enough to ensure products meet the upcoming ISO 21434 and other applicable cybersecurity standards. Achieving a high level of cybersecurity to protect supply chains and personal vehicles requires high-quality threat analysis.
Ansys medini for Cybersecurity helps secure in-vehicle systems and substantially improves time to market for critical security-related functions. Addressing the increasing market needs for systematic analysis and assessment of security threats to cyber-physical systems, medini for Cybersecurity starts early in the system design. Armed with this proven tool, engineers will replace outdated processes reliant on error-prone human analysis.
In this webinar, we dynamically demonstrate how systematic cybersecurity analysis enables engineers to mitigate vulnerabilities to hacking and cyberattacks.
- Learn how to identify assets in the system and their important security attributes.
- Discover new methods for systematically identifying system vulnerabilities that can be exploited to execute attacks.
- Understand the consequences of a potentially successful attack.
- Receive expert tips on how to estimate the potential of an attack.
- Learn how to associate a risk with each threat.
- Leverage new tools for avoiding overengineering and underestimation.