Up to 80% of the cost of a product’s development is determined by the decisions engineers and organizations make early in the design process. With ANSYS Discovery AIM, engineers can accelerate product design through upfront simulation, eliminating late-stage design changes and reducing the number of costly physical prototypes.
ANSYS Discovery AIM makes upfront simulation easy by combining intuitive, guided workflows, accurate simulation results and customization in a complete simulation tool covering a broad range of physics. Whether a simulation includes electromagnetics, thermal, structures, or fluids or combinations thereof, all aspects of simulation workflow are included in the single-window design, which enables you to predict complete product performance with results you can trust.
During the session, we will provide an overview of the following topics. The concepts we cover will be reinforced through the hands-on workshop.
- Overview of the role of simulation in the product design process
- Introduction to ANSYS Discovery AIM
- Basic navigation and workflow
- Preparing geometry for simulation in ANSYS Discovery SpaceClaim
- Overview of available physics (Electromagnetics, Thermal, Fluids, Structural)
- Multiphysics – Combining physics for comprehensive product simulations
- Fluid-Structure Interaction (FSI)
- Conjugate Heat Transfer (Thermal-Fluids)
- Performing design studies through parametric sweeps and optimization
- Parametric Optimization and Topology Optimization
- Discussion of workflow automation and customization
Please register early to reserve your spot as space for this workshop is limited. Lunch will be provided.