This hands-on course is designed for new or current RedHawk users who may want to refresh their skills or get training on the following topics:
- RedHawk flow overview, including how to debug designs using RedHawk Explorer
- Static IR/EM analysis including ‘What-If’ analysis
- Dynamic Vectorless/VCD analysis
- Introduction to advanced topics such as Chip Package Co Analysis (CPA), Distributed Machine Processing (DMP) and Chip Power Model (CPM) generation
- Basic understanding of IR and EM signoff is expected.
Chip IP/SoC/CAD Engineers & Designers
Self-paced slide presentation and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. Emphasis is placed on tool background & methodology as well as workshops.