Introduction to Ansys Additive Print - Rapid Pre-print Simulation for Metals
The new ANSYS Additive Print product eliminates the guesswork and hours of wasted time in additive manufacturing (AM). This easy-to-use, powerful stand-alone solution is essential for AM operators and designers who need to build parts right the first time.
View this on-demand ANSYS additive solutions introduction webinar to learn how you can become more productive in your metal additive manufacturing process in just 1-2 days with Additive Print, which gives you the ability to predict:
- The final shape of the printed part
- Layer-by-layer distortion and stress
- Optimal support structures
- Potential blade crash
See how Additive Print can easily auto-correct your STL files to account for unwanted distortions and print the required shape that is up to your specifications, eliminating trial and error.
Why use ANSYS Additive Print?
- Reduce physical trial-and-error experiments
- Mitigate uncertainty
- Design geometries for more accurate printing
- Accelerate production
- Gain confidence in prices quoted to customers
- Reduce build failures for laser powder bed fusion