Ansys 2021 R1: Electronics Reliability Update
Learn about groundbreaking Electronics Reliability workflow solutions in Ansys 2021 R1 that will help you streamline an integrated workflow with Ansys tools and improve and optimize product reliability.
With electronic components being used in harsher and more remote environments than ever before, predicting product operating lifetimes and potential failure risks is more critical than ever — particularly for industries like aerospace, defense and automotive where electronics reliability is not only vital, it saves lives.
For Ansys 2021 R1, our reliability experts have developed groundbreaking Electronics Reliability workflow solutions that will help you streamline an integrated workflow with Ansys tools and improve and optimize product reliability.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- The integration of Ansys Sherlock within Ansys Workbench via a new Component System/Plug-In
- The introduction of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for Ansys Sherlock that allow for the automation of key workflows and tasks
- Improved meshing algorithms within Ansys Sherlock for higher quality, efficient meshes
- Enhancements to the popular Trace Mapping feature in Ansys Mechanical
- Improvements to the Reinforcement Element workflow in Ansys Sherlock and Mechanical first introduced in Ansys 2020 R2
- And more!