The ANSYS SCADE training program is designed to rapidly elevate SCADE users’ proficiency by exposing them to a balanced mixture of theory and lab exercises.
The training courses are tailored to answer your needs. Whether you have basic SCADE knowledge, you are an advanced user, or want to get trained on processes, they all address specific phases of your SCADE development project. Bridges have been built between the different training offers to answer your expectations and tackle different situations and topics.
Our training curriculum is constantly evolving based on our customers’ feedback. We intend to provide you relevant content. Classes take-up the challenges you may face when developing a critical application.
A comprehensive introduction to the ANSYS product and how to effectively use it for a user's software simulation needs.
- Introduction to ANSYS SCADE Architect
- Introduction to ANSYS SCADE Display
- Introduction to ANSYS SCADE Solutions for ARINC 661: User Application
- Introduction to ANSYS SCADE Suite
- Introduction to ANSYS SCADE Test for ANSYS SCADE Display
- Introduction to ANSYS SCADE Test for ANSYS SCADE Suite
- Introduction to ANSYS SCADE Test Rapid Prototyper
Expand your knowledge and competence of the ANSYS product.
- ANSYS SCADE Architect Configurator
- ANSYS SCADE Automotive Package
- ANSYS SCADE Avionics Package
- ANSYS SCADE Display Model Optimization and Code Performance
- ANSYS SCADE Solutions for ARINC 661 : Server and Widgets
- ANSYS SCADE Suite Design Verifier and Formal Verification
- ANSYS SCADE Suite: Extending Capabilities by TCL Scripts
- ANSYS SCADE Suite Model Optimization and Code Performance
- ANSYS SCADE Suite Simulink Importer
Lecture and practical workshop sessions.