Model-based Systems Engineering and Avionics Control SystemsIncreasing regulatory requirements, competitive pressures to reduce cost while accelerating time to market, and demands for managing reliability throughout an extended product life cycle are driving aeronautics companies to deploy model-based system engineering best practices to manage the complexities of the product development process and verify designs long before system integration and physical testing. In this webinar, we’ll introduce a model-based systems and embedded software engineering workflow for the design of avionics control systems. It relies on a suite of ANSYS tools designed to address the needs of various engineering groups, including system architects and design and validation engineers. A full demonstration of the workflow will be provided and highlight the following technical aspects:
- A SysML-based approach to system functional modeling and architecture design.
- Addressing functional and certification standards such as ARICN 653 and ARP 4754.
- System design using behavioral and 0D simulation with standard modeling languages like VHDL-AMS and Modelica
- Detailed component design using 3D fluids and mechanical simulation
- Control system design and verification using model-in-the loop and software-in-the-loop
- Automatic generation of DO-178B certifiable C code for embedded systems