Hall of Fame
The ANSYS Hall of Fame Competition, now in its 11th year, is the premiere showcase for excellence in engineering simulation. Take the opportunity to enter your best, most eye-catching ANSYS simulation graphics or videos for a chance to be inducted into the prestigious ANSYS Hall of Fame. Six winners (three commercial and three academic) will also receive a new iPad Pro as an award. All entrants will receive an engineering excellence certificate to acknowledge their outstanding achievements in engineering simulation.
Enter the 2020 ANSYS Hall of Fame Competition today for a chance to secure your place among the best ANSYS simulation users in the world!
Best in Show
Six (6) overall winners will be chosen from 20 finalists. Three (3) winners from commercial entries and three (3) winners from academic entries — as selected by an ANSYS judging panel — will be featured in the ANSYS Hall of Fame on ANSYS.com, and will be awarded an iPad Pro.
We will highlight and describe the simulation image or video submitted by the remaining 14 finalists in the ANSYS Hall of Fame to recognize their contribution to engineering simulation excellence.
The top scoring startup company in the ANSYS Startup Program will receive special recognition. All entries in this category will still be eligible to win a Best in Show award.
Judging Criteria and Submission Details
Your entry will be judged on:
- The visual appeal of the submitted image or video
- The quality of the written explanation of the problem addressed using ANSYS simulation solutions (as shown in submitted image or video)
- The technical difficulty of the engineering challenge and the simulation solution
- The innovative use of CAE
- Th impact of the solution on your business (this does not apply to academic entries)
Upload your high-resolution images (minimum of 1,500 pixels on the shortest side) or videos (at least 600 pixels wide) to help your entry stand out among the competition. Make the most of this unique opportunity to showcase your potentially award-worthy application of ANSYS technology!
How to Enter
Deadline: November 5, 2019 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard time
- Produce an amazing image or video (one that you have permission to share) created with ANSYS software to solve an engineering challenge.
- Tell us about the engineering problem you faced and how you solved it.
- Submit your entry.
- Share with your colleagues and encourage them to enter.