Industry-proven and foundry-certified analog and mixed-signal EM/IR solution
ANSYS Totem is a transistor-level power noise and reliability simulation platform that enables you to meet increasingly stringent power and reliability requirements for IPs, analog, mixed-signal and custom digital designs. Totem enables design analysis while taking package and substrate parasitics into account, with SPICE-level accuracy.
The Only Complete Solution
Totem is the only solution today that can natively analyze complex mixed-signal IP blocks that have both analog and digital content.
Leading Sign-off Capabilities
As the signoff platform for all foundries down to 7nm, Totem helps you meet stringent power noise and reliability requirements for your IPs, analog and custom IC designs.
Totem offers SPICE-level accuracy while taking package and substrate parasitics into account for power noise and thermal-aware EM analyses.
- Thermal, EM and ESD Reliability Signoff for Next Generation FinFET Designs - Webinar
- Fast and Effective Analysis for Power Management ICs - Webinar
- Noise Coupling Analysis for Advanced Mixed-signal IC's - Webinar
- Totem for IP Validation and SoC Integration Sign-off for Analog, RF, Memory and Mixed-signal Designs
- Power Noise and Reliability Analysis on Multi-Gigabit SerDes Interface IP - Webinar
- ANSYS Chip Model Creation & Validation for PI/SI/EMI - Presentation
See how our customers are using our software:
Noise-Free Infotainment Chip Design
As automotive infotainment units become more complex, designers turn to simulation at the chip level to ensure reliable, noise-free performance. NXP engineers designed a new IC chip for a digital automobile radio with a 75 percent footprint reduction, lower costs and superior sound quality.View Case Study