This is a 3-day Classroom course covering both lectures and workshops. For virtual training, this course is covered over 6 x 2-hour session lectures only.
Virtual Classroom Session 1
- Learn how to create a project in SCADE Suite.
- Understand the basics of the SCADE language, with an emphasis on data flow.
- Learn how to verify the correctness of the model using the simulator.
- M12-Embedded Code, (for C code), M17-Ada, (for Ada code)
Virtual Classroom Session 2
- Learn how to trace your design to higher-level requirements.
- Learn how to generate documentation from the model.
- Learn how to create custom rules to report model metrics and to ensure your model conforms to standards defined by your organization.
Virtual Classroom Session 3
- Learn how SCADE Suite prevents initialization errors.
- Understand the control flow operations in SCADE Suite and when to use them.
- Exercise control flow operations in the simulator.
Virtual Classroom Session 4
- Learn how to create a library in SCADE Suite.
- Understand how to create ‘generic’ libraries that can be used in a variety of contexts.
- Learn how to import external code into a SCADE Suite model.
- M13-Imported Code
Virtual Classroom Session 5
- Understand how to define vector and vector operations in SCADE Suite.
- Learn about the different iteration patterns in SCADE Suite and when to use them.
Virtual Classroom Session 6
- Learn how to record and reload scenarios in the SCADE Suite Simulator.
- Understand how to control simulation by debugging and using contracts.
- Learn how to generate a stand-alone simulation executable that can be shared with outside stakeholders.