Cars and Light Trucks
Automotive simulation is now crucially important as car and truck makers are making big investments in developing advanced vehicle technology such as autonomous driving systems, smart electronics, and safety critical control software, while they continue major efforts to improve fuel efficiency and cut emissions.
Virtually every part of the car is being re-engineered for light-weighting, electrification, energy efficiency and smarter controls, without sacrificing safety and reliability. Automotive simulation enables engineers to deliver these innovations faster through rapid virtual prototyping and testing.
ANSYS software contains detailed, validated models, sub-models, methodologies and best-practices specifically suited for the detailed engineering needs of vehicle technology.
Using ANSYS solutions, you can simulate vehicle systems comprehensively with fully integrated structural, fluids, thermal, electromagnetics, electronics, semiconductor, software and systems simulation tools.
- Designing with New Materials - Article - ANSYS Advantage - WE - V10 I3
- Driving Vehicle Performance - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V4 I1
- Quest for the 200-mpg Car - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V4 I1
- Bending for Braking - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V1 I4
- Safe Automobile Controls: Subaru - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V7 I3
- The Path of Least Resistance - ANSYS Advantage - V13 I1 - Article
- Playing It Cool - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V6 I3
- Automating Battery Pack Design - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V9 I2
- Case Studies
- White Papers