Below you will find a comprehensive list of introductory and advanced training courses, designed to teach you how to set-up, solve and postprocess low and/or high frequency simulations using ANSYS Electronics products.
If you currently have a subscription, please register for any course through the ANSYS Learning Hub only.
Forgot your login information for the ANSYS Learning Hub, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a reset.
Registering for an individual course
Although you can attend any of these courses listed individually, we believe that continuous learning is required as the software continues to evolve. That is why we have developed the ANSYS Learning Hub and for little more than the cost of a 3-day course, you could register for an ANSYS Learning Hub subscription which will give you access within the ANSYS Learning Hub to all courses for 1 year.
If you would like to discuss an ANSYS Learning Hub subscription further or attend a hub demonstration, please email email@example.com
A comprehensive introduction to the ANSYS product and how to effectively use it for a user's software simulation needs.
- ANSYS HFSS Getting Started
- Introduction to ANSYS Designer SI
- Introduction to ANSYS HFSS - (Also available as Self-paced Learning)
- Introduction to ANSYS HFSS 3D Layout for PCB
- Introduction to ANSYS PExprt
- Introduction to ANSYS Q3D
- Introduction to ANSYS Q3D in SIwave(TPA)
- Introduction to ANSYS Icepak - (Also available as Self-paced Learning)
- Introduction to ANSYS Icepak in AEDT
- Introduction to ANSYS Maxwell - (Also available as Self-paced Learning)
- Introduction to ANSYS SIwave
- Introduction to ANSYS SI Wizard/PI Advisor
Expand your knowledge and competence of the ANSYS product.
- ANSYS Actuator
- ANSYS Automation
- ANSYS Digital Interface
- ANSYS EMI/EMC
- ANSYS ESD/EMS
- ANSYS HFSS for Antenna Design
- ANSYS HFSS High-Speed Connector/Socket
- ANSYS HFSS SBR Plus Antenna Placement
- ANSYS Icepak Advanced
- ANSYS Motor
- ANSYS Motor Control
- ANSYS NFC/WPT
- ANSYS Power Converter & System
- ANSYS SI Fundamental
- ANSYS Transformer & Inductor
- Motor Design with ANSYS Maxwell