Motorsports and Motorcycles
Motorsport Technology and Motorcycle Engineering is evolving rapidly. Hybrid and electric drives for race cars pose significant engineering challenges. Engineers who meet these challenges give their race team the opportunity to lead the pack.
Electric drives involve interacting thermal, fluid, structural and electromagnetic effects that call for comprehensive multiphysics simulations, which is an ANSYS hallmark. For motorsport technology and motorcycle engineering developers, high-performance computing options and efficient, scalable solvers mean you can get the most out of the limited computer flops that motorsports regulations allow. Motorcycle manufacturers can leverage these design exploration and optimization tools — such as persistent parameterization, adjoint solver and morpher — to implement early quality and reliability prediction methods.
- First to the Finish Line - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V2 I4
- Race Cars Flex Their Muscle - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V1 I1
- Students Win Using Simulation-Driven Design - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V4 I1
- Getting Out All the Breaks - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V4 I1
- Overtaking Race Car Design - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V3 I2
- Case Studies
- White Papers