Ansys 2021 R1 Update: What's New in VRXPERIENCE
With Ansys 2021 R1, Ansys VRXPERIENCE continues to accelerate development of safe autonomous driving by introducing major features with key partners for OEMs & automotive suppliers:
- Ansys and NI came together to solve ADAS/AD HIL validation: ADAS engineers can now easily progress from virtual simulation to hardware- and vehicle-in-the-loop simulation thanks to a streamlined development process.
- With the Ansys VRXPERIENCE Autonomous Vehicles virtual test solution in Microsoft Azure through Ansys Cloud, you can test drive millions of virtual miles across countless scenarios in an expedient manner.
- A new physics-based GPU radar add-on based on Ansys HFSS SBR+ and real-time, closed-loop simulation in Ansys VRXPERIENCE allows you to simulate advanced edge case scenarios.
- VRXPERIENCE now has an easy-to-use data preparation tool for the creation of custom, physics-enhanced simulation assets. Prepare your own tracks and assets library for physics-based sensor simulation with true-to-life rendering.
What you will learn
- How to solve the ADAS/AD HIL validation challenge
- How you can use the VRXPERIENCE Autonomous Vehicles virtual test solution in Microsoft Azure through Ansys Cloud
- How to make a physics-based GPU radar based on Ansys HFSS SBR+ and real-time, closed-loop simulation in Ansys VRXPERIENCE
- How to create custom, physics-enhanced simulation assets using an easy-to-use data preparation tool