Ansys SCADE Vision powered by Hologram completes the Ansys Autonomy solutions for Autonomous Vehicles (AV) to reduce drastically the costs of testing and safety activities for AI-based AV embedded perception software.
SCADE Vision speeds up the discovery of weaknesses in your AV embedded perception software that may be tied to edge cases, and helps identify their root causes – also called triggering conditions – by automatically applying augmentations to your input sensor data to identify fragility in your AI-based embedded perception software. It is intended for safety analyst, neural network developers and anyone else who works with learning-based perception systems.
- Introduction to SCADE Vision software
- How to automatically find weaknesses
- How to identify weaknesses root causes: triggering conditions
- Automatic generation of report listing weaknesses & triggering conditions
- No previous exposure is required.
Software test engineers
Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.