Ansys provides production proven, model-based development solutions for critical systems and software engineers that reduce cost, risk, and time-to-certification.
This course provides an overview to the ISO 26262 standard for Automotive software development. You will learn about the organization and documentation of the standard. The course focuses on the SCADE model-based approach and on its application to required activities.
- An overview of ISO 26262, essentially parts related to software development (part 6) and software tools confidence level and software qualification (part 8)
- An introduction to the SCADE Suite Model-based approach: project lifecycle and major best-practices to fulfill ISO 26262 requirements
- A presentation of the basic principles of ISO 26262 part 6 and the Ansys SCADE Model-Based
- SCADE V-Cycle and ISO 26262 part 6
- Requirements-Based and Traceability
- Software Design and implementation
- Work products at each phase
- Verification: MIL/SIL and embedded software verification
- Certification Kits Presentation
- Basic knowledge of Ansys SCADE Suite is a plus
Project Managers / Software Engineers / Safety Engineers
Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.