Structural Building Design
The structural integrity and stability of any building is only as good as its individual parts. The way those parts fit together, along with the choice of materials and the building site, all contribute to how the building will perform under normal — or extreme — conditions. Civil engineers integrate this knowledge into their building designs and comply with increasingly demanding safety and government regulations. At the same time, the general public is demanding environmentally conscious designs.
ANSYS simulation software gives designers the ability to assess the influence of these variables in a virtual environment.
Through visualizing the effect of a wide range of variables, engineers can narrow the scope of field investigations, save considerable time and cost on projects, and move more quickly to the groundbreaking stage.
Civil engineers use ANSYS for projects as diverse as high-rise buildings, bridges, dams, stadiums, etc. By experimenting with innovative design in a virtual environment, dams, stadiums, etc. By experimenting with innovative design in a virtual environment, engineers and designers can analyze safety, strength, comfort and environmental considerations.
- Star Light - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V4 I2
- Exploring the Dark Side of the Universe - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V4 I1
- Designing Against the Wind - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V3 I1
- Bridging the Gap - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V1 I4
- Win, Set and Match at Wimbledon - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V4 I1
- ANSYS Sets the Stage - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V3 I2