ANSYS Mechanical Heat Transfer - (Also available as Self-paced Learning)
Is thermal management critical to your design? Are you concerned with the effects of heat on structures? This is the place to start. This course will help you develop the skills necessary to predict the thermal response of structures to various heat loads. You’ll learn complete solution procedures for conduction, natural convection, and radiation heat transfer under both steady-state and time-varying conditions. Lastly, you’ll explore several methods of performing thermal stress analysis.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply the different modes of heat transfer to thermal analysis simulations using ANSYS Mechanical.
- Perform steady state analysis to predict the thermal equilibrium temperatures within a structure.
- Perform transient analysis to gain in-depth understanding of the temperature fluctuations throughout a representative operating cycle.
- Accurately simulate the effect of temperature dependent loads and material properties.
- Model complex interactions among thermal, structural, and/or electrical environments.
- Completion of the ANSYS Mechanical Getting Started course is required.
- A technical education and background in Finite Element analysis are recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
Target Audience: Mechanical Engineers, Thermal Engineers, Design Engineers and Designers working with structures whose thermal performance is critical to proper functioning.
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer workshops to give students the knowledge and confidence they’ll need to apply what they’ve learned to their own designs.
Self-paced Learning: Complete a class on your own schedule at your own pace. Scope is equivalent to Instructor led classes. Includes video lecture, workshops and input files. All our Self-Paced video courses are only available with an ANSYS Learning Hub subscription. Register for a subscription using the tab below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY Erfahren Sie mehr über unsere Subscriptions.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.