As an ANSYS partner, you can take advantage of sales, marketing and technical resources to help you be successful in developing and promoting your solutions that integrate with ANSYS tools and platforms.
As partners, we can share expertise and foster development while extending our market reach with best-in-class engineering simulation solutions. The ANSYS Partner Program is committed to providing opportunities for your success.
- Submit content using the ANSYS marketing portal.
- Tell a story about how your solution is enhancing the ANSYS platform to benefit a specific industry or joint customer:
- Contribute a guest entry to the ANSYS Blog.
- Extend it into a feature-length article for ANSYS Advantage magazine.
- Provide in-depth details to create a case study, application brief, white paper or webinar for the ANSYS Resource Library.
- Publicize your upcoming workshops, training sessions, webinars and conference presentations using the ANSYS Events Calendar.
- Find processes and documentation that will show you how to use ANSYS development tools and APIs for building your app or interfacing your solution with the ANSYS simulation ecosystem. - Log in to the ANSYS Learning Hub, an on-demand platform for learning about ANSYS software, to access self-paced courses, instructor-moderated learning rooms, discussion boards and numerous additional tutorials and instructional materials. - Browse a comprehensive catalog of knowledge resources or submit a support request through the ANSYS Customer Portal.
Welcome to the ANSYS Certification Program!
The program is designed to promote learning and competency in the various ANSYS technologies. The main focus is continuous learning through training and assessment of knowledge capture. We currently offer two certification levels that cover sales and technical topics: Professional and Expert.