Comet Solutions, Inc.
The Comet SimApp™ Authoring Workspace is an integrated environment to help the experts rapidly build, analyze, and optimize the Intelligent (simulation) Templates that are at the core of SimApps. SimApps consist of a simple-to-use, web-deployed front end (GUI) which gathers minimal data from a user and then sends these data to a simulation template. The template then runs the required calculations using the pre-specified CAD and CAE software.
Comet’s SimApps enable our customers to:
- Automate modeling & simulation tasks to enable “what if?” studies (automated Design Space Exploration)
- Evaluate the impact of design changes, including swapping out components and entire subsystems
- Encapsulate and globally enforce modeling & simulation “best practices”
- Deploy these best practices to non-experts, allowing them to safely and robustly perform simulations
- Facilitate more effective collaboration within and between silo’ed design & engineering teams
Asia Pacific, North America