Unlock the key to an attractive, stimulating and inspiring building
Light is what allows us to view and define the world around us, and playing on light variations can definitely help create a particular atmosphere and enhance perception. Once you consider this, the connection between light and architecture becomes obvious.
Working with light as if it was a material or a tool - as if it belonged to the project - is key. Good use of light gives architects the possibility to model space, to create nice places and to arouse mysterious or heavenly emotions.
Join us for a workshop to discover how physics-based virtual prototyping offers architects and construction engineers an easy and cost-effective simulation solution for their most innovative projects. From the perfect lighting to the ideal acoustic effects, make the most comprehensive design decisions to stay ahead of the competition!
What you will learn:
- Optical evaluation of building placement: Solar load, other buildings and diurnal path evaluation, and intensity at 360 earth positions
- Internal and external lighting placement with optimization of source spectrum and day/night material selection
- Security camera placement and analysis / coverage, including nighttime coverage
- Virtual Reality walk thru using physics-based approach: Layout, concept, colors and materials, as well as real-time lighting evaluation
- During the workshop, check out what is possible in our virtual showroom at the event! You will get the chance to explore a 360 degree tour of luminance simulation