Introduction to ANSYS DesignModeler
|Date ||November 19, 2012 (1 day)|
|Registration||CLICK HERE |
A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
The ANSYS DesignModeler training course is for users that want to create and modify geometry in preparation for analysis in ANSYS Mechanical or ANSYS Mechanical APDL. Students who attend this course will learn:
- how to create and modify geometry in preparation for analysis
- how to navigate within the Graphical User Interface
- how to generate 2-D sketches and convert them into 2-D or 3-D models
- how to modify 2-D and 3-D geometry
- how to import existing CAD geometry
- how to create line bodies and their cross sections in preparation for FE beam analysis
- how to create surface bodies in preparation for FE shell analysis
- how to model assemblies
- how to utilize parameters
The training course will teach students how to create their geometry in the ANSYS Workbench environment using ANSYS DesignModeler.
Course Topics Include:
- Introduction to ANSYS DesignModeler
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Sketch Mode
- 3-D Geometry Creation
- Working with Other CAD Geometry
- Parametric Modeling
Each course chapter is followed by "hands-on" workshops and exercises.
Please register your intent to attend one of our classes as early as possible. Registering is not a commitment to attend but an expression of your interest in attending the class. Payment will not be required until the class is confirmed. Please do not make your travel arrangements until you receive confirmation that the class will be held.
Additional Course Dates and Locations