Fluid Structure Interaction using ANSYS FLUENT and ANSYS Mechanical
|Date||October 18, 2012 - October 19, 2012 (2 days)|
- A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
- Some experience in ANSYS FLUENT or ANSYS Mechanical is recommended.
This two-day course is designed for existing users of ANSYS Mechanical and/or ANSYS FLUENT who want to get started solving Fluid Structural Interaction (FSI) applications. The focus is on the system coupling and not the detailed set up of the solvers. The topis and applications covered are listed below:
- Introduction to FSI
- FSI Workflows in Workbench
- Co-simulation via System Coupling
- Static Data Transfers
- 1-Way FSI for a Flow Probe
- 2-Way FSI Hyperelastic Flap
- Debugging System Coupling Simulations
- 1-Way Thermal Stress Analysis of a T-Junction
During the training lectures are mixed with workshops but the students are also welcome to bring their own smaller cases to work and get feedback on.
|Please register your intent to attend one of our classes as early as possible. Registering is not a commitment to attend but an expression of your interest in attending the class. Payment will not be required until the class is confirmed. Please do not make your travel arrangements until you receive confirmation that the class will be held.|
|More Information:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 46 31 771 87 80