Advanced ANSYS HFSS
|Date||November 29, 2012 (1 day)|
The course aims to build on knowledge gained in the Standard Course to enable the user to simulate more complex structures, by applying the more advanced features of HFSS to their own projects.
This course is designed for users who are familiar with Ansoft HFSS and have attended the Standard course. It is assumed that attendees have a basic knowledge of electromagnetic theory. Attendees are requested to bring an example from a current project to work on during the afternoon.
- Welcome and introduction to Ansoft
- Review of HFSS solution process
- Advanced Meshing Techniques
- HFSS exercise on meshing
- Healing and Model Resolution
- Focus on techniques to help improve users own problems, and users own examples
- General question and answer session
|Please register your intent to attend one of our classes as early as possible. Registering is not a commitment to attend but an expression of your interest in attending the class. Payment will not be required until the class is confirmed. Please do not make your travel arrangements until you receive confirmation that the class will be held.|
|More Information:||Email: email@example.com
Phone: 46 31 771 87 80