ANSYS Mechanical Using Command Objects
|Date||October 16, 2012 - October 17, 2012 (2 days)|
• It is intended for users already familiar with ANSYS Mechanical:
• The ANSYS Mechanical GUI and analysis procedure are not
covered here but in the ANSYS Mechanical Introduction course
• Familiarity with ANSYS Mechanical APDL (ANSYS Parametric
Design Language) is helpful but not required.
• Introduction to Mechanical APDL
• Mechanical APDL Element Attributes
• Postprocessing in Mechanical APDL
• APDL Commands
• Using APDL in Mechanical
• This training class provides an overview of using Command Objects in
ANSYS Mechanical to access advanced solver functionality.
• Objectives of this training course:
Please register your intent to attend one of our classes as early as possible. Registering is not a commitment to attend but an expression of your interest in attending the class. Payment will not be required until the class is confirmed. Please do not make your travel arrangements until you receive confirmation that the class will be held.
|More Information:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 46 31 771 87 80