ANSYS FLUENT Advanced Multiphase Flow
|Date||November 06, 2012 - November 07, 2012 (2 days)|
- A technical education and background but an engineering degree is not required
- Completion of the Introduction to ANSYS FLUENT course is required
- Experience with ANSYS FLUENT is strongly recommended.
This two-day advanced training course on modeling multiphase flows with ANSYS FLUENT is designed for existing users of
ANSYS FLUENT and will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to multiphase flows
- The multiphase mixture model in ANSYS FLUENT
- The eulerian multiphase model in ANSYS FLUENT
- The volume of fluid (VOF) model in ANSYS FLUENT
- The discrete particle model in ANSYS FLUENT
- Using user defined functions (UDF´s) to solve multiphase flow problems
The advanced heat multiphase course also has several tutorials that the students can work through during class.
The students are also welcome to bring their own smaller cases to work and get feedback on.
|Please register your intent to attend one of our classes as early as possible. Registering is not a commitment to attend but an expression of your interest in attending the class. Payment will not be required until the class is confirmed. Please do not make your travel arrangements until you receive confirmation that the class will be held.|
|More Information:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 46 31 771 87 80