|Type of mesh||multiblock|
The HDF translator creates an HDF file of structured grid data, with additional features specific to turbmachinery.
To create the HDF input file, "Select solver" → HDF in the "Output" menu. After clicking "Write input " you can specify the following options for the interface:
1. Choose "Output > Bound Conds" and select the domain
for which you want to specify the shaft pointer.
2. Then press "Add new b.c" and select "Shaft pointer"
3. Enter the shaft pointer number in the field and press "Accept."
1. Choose "Output > Bound Conds" and select the subface
for which you want to specify the b.c. type.
2. Then press "Add new b.c." and select one of:
Wall, Inlet, Exit, or Leak
from the list of Boundary condition types.
3. Press "Accept".
- "Interface" boundary conditions (regular, periodic and hgrid) are automatically found topologically in the mesh.
- Any unspecified surface family is defaulted to a "Wall" boundary condition.
Please refer to the General Remarks section for more details on defining boundary conditions.