Medical and Hospital Supplies
Today, "smart" medical and hospital supplies incorporate multifunctional electronic and microelectronic capabilities. This improves patient safety and reduces the burden on nurses and doctors, but it adds complexity to the product engineering process.
Using virtual models reduces the number of prototypes needed. Engineering simulation enables testing products for use in a wide variety of conditions and with large patient populations. It enables innovation while maximizing reliability.
ANSYS technology facilitates fast evolution of medical and hospital supplies, including optimizing electronic components to prevent undesirable interactions. By combining mechanical and electromagnetics tools, engineers improve signal integrity and minimize signal interference without affecting primary function. This practice reduces the time for FDA approval — along with time to market.
- Engineering Solutions for Infection Control - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V1 I2
- Taming the Cost of Respiratory Drug Development - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V4 I2
- I Hear You - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V9 I1
- Decision under Pressure - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V9 I1
- A Perfect Vision - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V9 I1