Additive manufacturing, rapid prototyping, reverse engineering, and topology optimization increasingly play a vital role in the design of innovative products.
Join ANSYS for a free, hands-on workshop focusing on the new Topology Optimization feature available in ANSYS Workbench. We will be discussing how to perform physics-driven free-form design optimization to reduce material waste, minimize weight, while improving product durability and reliability.
During this hands-on workshop, attendees will learn the steps required to perform a Topology Optimization study in ANSYS Workbench, including how to:
- Set-up and run Static Structural analyses in ANSYS Workbench
- Set-up a Topology Optimization workflow in ANSYS Workbench
- Define Optimization Regions, Objectives, Constraints, and Manufacturing Constraints in ANSYS Mechanical
- Solve and Monitor a Topology Optimization Simulation
- Validate an Optimized Design
- Export for 3-D Printing
In addition, we will discuss the creation of lattice structures using ANSYS SpaceClaim, as well as the value of simulating 3-D printing processes in ANSYS Mechanical.
Hands-on session limits registration to 12 attendees. Please register today to reserve your spot.