Sport and Leisure
Performance and winning define success in sports. Small refinements in leading-edge equipment can make the difference between first-place gold and participant status. Sport equipment companies address these challenges through modeling and simulation.
Whether it is refining the surface of a golf ball, modeling the keel of a sailing boat, increasing the aerodynamic performance of a bicycle, improving athlete comfort and accomplishments through better clothing and footwear, analyzing the dynamic properties of skis — or even designing cars for the business of motorsport — the adoption of engineering simulation in the sports and leisure industry is growing.
Comprehensive multiphysics solutions from ANSYS drive performance in cycling, swimming, tennis, rowing, badminton and a wide range of other amateur and professional activities. ANSYS engineering simulation solutions have been trusted for decades to deliver the winning edge within the timescales that elite athletes, teams and equipment manufacturers demand.
- Long Shot - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V10 I2
- Knowing the Score - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V9 I1
- Good Vibrations - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V6 I2
- Dressed for Success - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V6 I2
- Charting a Confident Course - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V6 I1
- Dry Run - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V6 I1
- Floating on Air - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V6 I2
- White Papers