Introduction to ANSYS SpaceClaim Direct Modeler
|Date||November 18, 2013 (1 day)|
Please register your intent to attend one of our classes as early as possible. Registering is not a commitment to attend but an expression of your interest in attending the class. Payment will not be required until the class is confirmed. Please do not make your travel arrangements until you receive confirmation that the class will be held.
The introductory training course on ANSYS SpaceClaim Direct Modeler is intended for customers who want to create and modify geometry in preparation for FEA or CFD analysis. Topics include:
- Navigation of the Graphical User Interface
- Standard and advanced 3-D features
- Simplification and repair
- Extraction of volumes
- Extraction of midsurfaces and beams
The training is based on a mixture of lectures/demonstrations and workshop examples.
- A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
Phone: +44 (0) 114 281 8888
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|June 24, 2013||UK,Abingdon|
|September 09, 2013||UK,Abingdon|
|October 22, 2013||Sweden,Göteborg|