Introduction to ANSYS Autodyn Part II
|Date||November 20, 2013 - November 21, 2013 (2 days)|
Phone: +44 (0) 1403 270066
This course is designed for users of Autodyn, who want to become proficient with the advanced options available
(beyond Autodyn Part I). You will focus on learning core-modeling skills in this comprehensive, hands-on course.
After completing the course you will be well prepared to work effectively using Autodyn on a wide range of transient
- A basic knowledge of dynamics and strength of materials (material modeling) is highly recommended.
- Knowledge of the physics of transient dynamics events is also recommended.
- It is advised that participants of this 2-day course should have already attended the ANSYS Explicit
STR / Autodyn Part I training which is generally run in the 2 days prior.
- Autodyn User Interface
- Problem Setup
- Hands-on (2D Cylinder Impact)
- Autodyn in Workbench
- Hands-on (pre-stressing)
- Hands-on (2D Impact)
- Euler Solvers
- Hands-on (2D Jet Penetration)
- Hands-on (3D Urban Blast)
- ALE Solver
- Mesh-free Solver
- Hands-on (3D Bird Strike)
- Advanced Material Models
- Orthotropic materials
- Layered shells
- Rigid materials
- Reactive materials
- Hands-on (Detonation)
- Material modeling guidelines
- Euler-Lagrange Interactions
- Hands-on (2-D Contact Charge)
- Hands-on (3-D Pipe Bomb)
- Hands-on (3-D Ship Blast)
- Hands-on (3-D Mine Blast)
- Tutorial Problems
This is a two-day course for ANSYS Autodyn Part II held at our offices around the world at regular intervals throughout the year.