Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical APDL - Part II
|Date||June 05, 2013 - June 06, 2013 (2 days)|
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone from within UK: 0800 048 0462
- Phone from outside UK & mobiles: 44 (0) 1235 420130
- A technical education and background is recommended, but an engineering degree is not required.
- Successful completion of the Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical APDL - Part I course.
This course is for users of ANSYS Parametric Design Language (APDL) tools in ANSYS Mechanical APDL, previously available in the traditional ANSYS format. The ANSYS Workbench environment will not be discussed or covered in this course.
Designed for intermediate ANSYS Mechanical APDL users who perform FEA on mechanical parts or fluids, Introduction to ANSYS, Part II is a two-day course that teaches advanced modeling and analysis techniques - using array parameters, coupling and constraint equations, element coordinate systems and surface effect elements. In addition, beam modeling, submodeling, modal and bonded contact analyses are covered along with creating macro files. Upon completion, attendees should be able to apply the advanced modeling and analysis techniques supported by ANSYS Mechanical APDL.
This training course will cover the following topics:
- Array Parameters
- Coupling & Constraint Equations
- Working with Elements
- Beam Modeling
- Coupled Field Analysis
- Modal Analysis
- Introduction to Nonlinear Analysis
- Bonded Contact
- Macro Basics
Each course chapter is followed by "hands-on" workshops and exercises.
|June 04, 2014||UK,Sheffield|