ANSYS Mechanical Dynamics
|Date ||September 11, 2013 - September 12, 2013 (2 days)|
|Location || |
ANSYS UK, Ltd.
Sheffield Business Park
6 Europa View
Sheffield, S9 1XH
PHONE: 44 (0) 1142818888
FAX: 44 (0) 1142818818
|Fee||£900 GBP |
|Registration||CLICK HERE |
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone from within UK: 0800 048 0462
- Phone from Republic of Ireland: 1800 656 642
- Phone from outside UK & mobiles: 44 (0) 1235 420130
- A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the ANSYS Mechanical Introduction Course.
ANSYS Mechanical Dynamics is a 2-day training course for engineers wishing to use ANSYS Mechanical to analyze the dynamic response of structures. The course focuses on performing modal, harmonic, flexible dynamic, and random vibration (PSD) analyses.
After completing the course, analysts should be able to analyze, in ANSYS Mechanical, the natural frequencies, mode shapes and mode participation factors of a linear elastic structure, the steady state response of a structure to sinusoidal loads of known frequency, the dynamic response of structures under the action of time-varying loads, and the random vibration of a structure using a power spectral density function (PSD).
The training course provides students with the ability to operate ANSYS Mechanical to do dynamic analyses and how to interpret the results.
Course Topics Include:
- Introduction to Dynamics
- Modal Analysis
- Harmonic Analysis
| || |
- Flexible Dynamic Analysis
- Random Vibration (PSD) Analysis
Each course chapter is followed by "hands-on" workshops and exercises.
Recommended Follow-on Courses (which is dependent upon the student's interests and applications)
- Heat Transfer
- Structural Nonlinearities
Additional Course Dates and Locations