ANSYS UK Training Center
Contact for Online Training
|Click to download a copy of our training brochure (3.5Mb)|
Welcome to the ANSYS UK Training Center
All of our courses are aimed at increasing one’s capability, capacity, productivity and performance in the use of ANSYS software. Our training is delivered by engineers experienced in both the software and the industries ANSYS serve. Therefore, allowing you to gain (and improve) skills and expertise from the best in the industry.
There are 3 types of training
Training courses are ran, classroom, Online (Webex) and Private.
ANSYS Named Subscriptions
ANSYS Named Subscriptions allow ANSYS users unlimited access to all scheduled classroom and online training classes for 12 months. A named subscription is ideal if you want to get trained on multiple products or if you want to attend an introductory training class for a particular product and the associated follow-on advanced classes for that product. ANSYS will even help you develop a training plan if you are unsure of which courses you should take or need to take for the particular ANSYS products you are using in your job. Named subscriptions are currently priced at 2,000 USD in North America, 2,000 Euros in Europe, and 1,600 GBP in the UK. If you plan to attend more than three days of training, the Named Subscription is a cost effective product for getting the ANSYS training you need to efficiently perform your job. If you would like more information on Named Subscriptions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are located in North America or email@example.com if you are located in Europe, the UK, or the Middle East.
ANSYS Online Training
We are pleased to bring to you, an extensive range of both introductory and advanced courses online covering Structural Mechanics, Fluid Dynamics, Explicit Dynamics, Electromagnetics, Hydrodynamics & Multiphysics.
These courses are delivered by Webex by an experienced trainer and consist of 2-hour daily sessions.
These comprehensive online courses are designed to save you valuable time, yet still delivering the high standard of training that our customers expect and what ANSYS are renowned for.
You will find all our courses below for both classroom and online training, and a complete list can be seen here.
Select Course Listing by Location
ANSYS UK Training Courses
Select course by Discipline.
ANSYS Structural Mechanics
- Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical
- Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical APDL Part I
- Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical APDL Part II
- Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical Heat Transfer
- Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical Dynamics
- Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical Structural Nonlinearities
- Introduction to ANSYS Composites PrepPost (ACP)
- Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical for Offshore Structures
- Introduction to ANSYS DesignModeler for Mechanical
- Introduction to ANSYS SpaceClaim for Mechanical
- ANSYS Mechanical Advanced Connections
- ANSYS Mechanical Advanced Nonlinear Materials
- ANSYS Rotordynamics with ANSYS Mechanical
- Implementing ANSYS UPFs
ANSYS Fluid Dynamics
- Introduction to ANSYS DesignModeler, Meshing & CFX
- Introduction to ANSYS DesignModeler, Meshing & Fluent
- Introduction to ANSYS Fluent Meshing
- Introduction to ANSYS Fluent
- Introduction to ICEM CFD Tetra-Prism
- Introduction to ICEM CFD Hexa
- Introduction to ANSYS CFX
- Introduction to ANSYS Polyflow
- Introduction to ANSYS Workbench Meshing
- ANSYS Fluent User Defined Functions
- ANSYS Multiphase Flow Modelling using ANSYS CFD
- Introduction to ANSYS DesignModeler for CFD
- Introduction to ANSYS SpaceClaim for CFD
- ANSYS Combustion Modelling using ANSYS Fluent
ANSYS Workflow Technologies
- ANSYS DesignXplorer
- Introduction to ANSYS Customization Toolkit
ANSYS Focus Day & Advanced Training Courses
As well as providing frequently scheduled courses for all our software products, we also find many of our customers benefit from our Focus Days / advanced training, focusing on particular applications. These courses can either be delivered from our own purpose-built training facilities around the UK, or delivered at a client’s own premises.
If you wish to discuss scheduling an advanced course or a Focus Day, please contact us on the details provided above.
- ANSYS AeroAcoustics
- ANSYS Combustion
- ANSYS Automotive HVAC and Underhood
- ANSYS Dynamic Mesh
- ANSYS Heat Transfer
- ANSYS Positive Displacement Pumps
- ANSYS Spray and Particle Modelling
- ANSYS Fluent Meshing (TGrid) (2 days)
- ANSYS Turbulence Modelling
- ANSYS Combustion and Radiation
- ANSYS Customisation (of CFX Pre,Solver and Post)
- ANSYS Fluid-Structure Interaction
- ANSYS Turbomachinery
- ANSYS Mechanical Nonlinear Materials
- ANSYS Advanced Contact
- ANSYS Design Explorer
- ANSYS Fatigue
- ANSYS Fracture Mechanics
- ANSYS Heat Transfer
- ANSYS Multibody Dynamics
- ANSYS Rigid Dynamics
ANSYS Explicit Dynamics and Autodyn
- ANSYS Autodyn Explicit Dynamics Material Modelling for Ductile and Explosive Materials
- ANSYS Autodyn Explicit Dynamics Material Modelling for Brittle/Geological and Composite Materials
- ANSYS Autodyn User Subroutines
- ANSYS DesignModeler and Meshing for Explicit Dynamics and Autodyn
ANSYS UK Prices
Introductory / Scheduled Courses:
- All our introductory courses (inc. advanced courses where scheduled) are priced at £425 per person per day.
- Academic customers are entitled to a 40% discount on our scheduled courses.
- The prices shown are in UK-pounds and are exclusive of VAT.
Advanced Training and Focus Days
- All our courses can be run on-demand and held at one of our UK training facilities. We recommend no more than 8 delegates per course.
- We do not offer an academic discount on these courses.
- Please contact us for a price.
We can deliver any of our courses on-site, to any location. We recommend no more than 8 delegates per course.
- Please contact us for a price.